Saturday, August 16, 2008

Europe so far

This shit has been crazy. Kids in most of the cities know our songs already, we've been selling merch each night, and overall have been having a great time. I have been keeping a written tour journal and I will be copying all that down and putting it in zine form when I get home. I have also been keeping a record of each show how I normally do on here and when I get home I will copy all of that to this site. I just don't have the time or patience to do that now so I will give a brief re-cap of how things have gone down.

-first show was insane- stage dives, sing alongs, bigger reaction than some hometown shows.

-most drives turn from 3-4 hours into 7-8.

-we have had a few drives over 12 hours long.

-a lot of girls don't wear tops to the beaches in Nice, France.

-Mike got pissed on by a cat in his sleep.

-I sleep in the van almost every night.

-Pat will probably kill mike and wade before we get home.

-In Broye Les Pesmes, France we played the most ignorant set ever and 15 year olds were drinking.

-We walked in a castle this morning.

-Food out here sucks.

-People like soulfly here.

-We talk all sorts of shit in either french, english or german to people.

-The shit we talk usually revolves around saying blowjob in different languages.

-We have covered Leeway a few times.

-AYS rules.

So yeah, I'll update this more when we get home. The Keyboards here are whack.



No Rules. No Peace. No Hope. No Rest.

2 comments:

lonelierthangod said...

you forgot to mention pat wearing camo shorts
ive seen the pics.

Andy IV said...

Glad you guys are doing okay in Europe, and i am also glad you are keeping a journal about your expieriance over there. Please post that when you get back.

xAndyx from Time For Change, Glory Kid Records

ps. i added your blog to the time for change blog list.