Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 23, 2008- Masterpiece, Grave Maker, Ill Intent, One Choice

After hanging out all day we headed over to the show. I took a ride with Chris McRae, Kyla, Pat and Mike to am/pm and they got coffee.
While we were there I saw the scariest, most intimidating man ever.

One Choice played first and it was probably my favorite time seeing
them. The singers 7 year old daughter was moshing in the back and singing along. Ill Intent was second and we all moshed for them. Grave
Maker played and Pat fell on the ground after I had spun him around on top of my shoulders. Our set was ok, we fucked up a leeway cover but its cool because there was hardly anyone there. After the show we all partied back at wes and Eric's house.

Best part of the show was Terry shitting on the floor in the bathroom. The owner of that place is a dick.

Our dudes from Joyful Sounds came up for the show and that rules.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: