Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 28, 2008- Pressure Point, Grave Maker, Aces & Eights, Ill Intent, Masterpiece

*Masterpiece and Ill intent riding in the I.I. van in downtown Boise, ID.

After hanging out in Reno until about 2:30am we loaded in the vans and drove through the night. I drove until we had to stop and get gas in Oregon. The whole time I listened to the audio book for Workd War Z. It was pretty boring but I kept listening. I watched the sun come up over the mountains. I think that is my favorite time to drive. We got to the venue at 10am and I was able to get a little bit of sleep in. When I woke up I checked out the inside of the place, it was awesome. It was just a big room with a pretty big stage, a bar, and tons of art and sculptures.

Clarke from Idaho met up with us and MP jumped into the Ill Intent van. We stopped at a record store and mike dropped some cash on some more records. Wade bought some new shoes which is cool because his feet smell like creeping death (\m/). We went to the mall and some dudes stole socks and we grubbed out at the food court.

We got back to the venue and did a sound check and then played a game of UNO. Chang and wade are cheaters though. The promoter was awesome and him and his wife brought food and drinks for everyone. We even had a backstage room to chill in, it was unreal.

MP played first and I think it was a pretty awesome set. I almost hurled from eating chili right before we played. A bunch of kids moshed and Clarke and II dudes were singing along. Ill Intent was on after us and it was awesome. I moshed on stage for the last song. Aces and Eights was on and I only heard them from outside because I was talking with terry and Clarke. They sounded good though. Grave Maker went on and everyone was into them. For the last song everyone moshed on stage again. Pressure Point played last and it was awesome. There were tons of skins out to see them. They covered 3 songs tonight, cro- mags, bad brains, and the trouble.

The last week has been awesome but every road ends somewhere and after tonight our road ends in San diego. We will miss all those dudes but its not like it will be the last time we will see them. Ill Intent are our brothers.

15 hour drive from Boise to San Diego.


NO REST.

No comments: