Wednesday, September 3, 2008

August 9, 2008- AYS, Masterpiece, A Bridge To Many, Knock On Effect, Golden District

We got to the venue a little early and were greeted by a dude with a soulfy tattoo and dreads. We walked around for a bit and looked at shit like tourists do. Wade got McDonalds but I figured I'd wait until the promoter fed us. bad move. After walking around a 1600 year old church we went back and the food was almost done. They gave us rice salad which consisted of rice, lettuce, bell peppers, corn and tuna. It was horrible, but then they brought out pasta, too bad there was no sauce. I found out something new when everyone started putting ketchup on that shit, so gross. They had places for us to stay at the venue and we were hanging out there, climbing out onto the balcony and acting like fools. At one point Nichlas decided it would be a good idea to spill a little beer on me. So I ran upstairs and choked him out.

Golden District played first and their set was cool. There was a lot of weird moshing going on. Kids building human pyramids and shit. They covered guns up! again. Knock on Effect was next and I didn't watch them but instead went outside and had Germans teach me fucked up shit to say. Then they tried to convince a chick to make out with me. Some pirate looking dude kept coming around and weirding us out. ABTM was next and were ok. They covered American Nightmare and Carry On. We played next and it was a decent set. Acouple fuck ups but Joe is still getting it. At one point the germans made some row boat thing on the ground by sitting down and hooking legs and pretending to row, so I jumped on them from the stage. AYS played last and were awesome. After the show we went upstairs to the sleeping area and all sorts of funny stuff went down. Jonas, with the help of others, put his asshole on Nichlas' face. Nichlas was bummed. Then some drunk chicks came in and we just kept yelling shit at them. One of them flipped out and kept yelling, "My Pussy, Your Dick!" and humping the air. Pat got scared and hid under his sleeping bag. I slept on a bed that I broke by suplexing Pfelicks through it. The show was ok, but it would have been better if it started earlier than 10pm.

No comments: